Thoughts – how did it play ??

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Denny

What are your thoughts on the actions …. given I have no idea what he has – I just played the float !!
      Untitled.jpg

horrible..y r u flatting K-6o pre in the first place?

Denny

horrible..y r u flatting K-6o pre in the first place?

You don’t need cards every hand … they are irrelevant … do you know Annette Obestrade played an entire tournament online with her hole cards covered .. (she checked what she had only in one hand the entire tournament) and she won

http://www.thepokerfish.com/blog/tournaments/annette-obrestad-to-re-attempt-tournament-win-without-looking-at-hole-cards-417/

I’m flatting with K6 because I am on the button and he is raising with any 2 cards … the blinds are most likely folding … he is OOP and I am in postion. He fires a standard c-bet and the board has a flush draw .. if he has a flush draw he is betting more than 300 … so he doesn’t have it … he checks and calls – again if he has the flush he is raising … I have already rep’d the flush or two pair / trips and fire a reasonable sized value bet (not allin) that looks as if it is begging to be called and he folds …

Yet all you can see from this hand … horrible you flatted with K6 o/s …

yet

oh and mumbaimagic, if ur gonna be folding A9 pre 4 handed, gl to u.

Whilst this is not 4 handed .. you are happy with playing raggy aces OOP but K6 in postion is terrible play … hardly consistent advice.

I still stick by wat I said. Being in position is fine but pick a hand dat plays out better to do it with. K6 is rarely gonna flop good..and even if u hit, u culd be behind. so ur sole intention from the beginning is just to try and outplay him based on ur position..this is inconsistent with advice u hav given to others urself in other threads

A9 is barely a raggy ace..esp 4 handed..

Denny

donkabomber – when people ask for advice, they are asking whether they played the correct hand in position / bet size / etc etc … more the “ABC” poker so I am unlikey to give advice about playing floating and bluffing am I ?

Also this play is an example of not needing cards because you have POSITION and knowledge of your opponent (he also knows I have been playing selectively and folding to flop bets so my play is unusual and does indicate that I have a strong hand) to get him off the pot; NOT callling his bets down and hoping your raggy ace is good ..

Denny

.this is inconsistent with advice u hav given to others urself in other threads

A9 is barely a raggy ace..esp 4 handed..

That was OOP … huge difference in my book so hardly inconsistent ..

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]