Tired of Bad Beats? Insure yourself against them!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Poker Guru
      Participant

The new website Insured Play allows for insuring yourself against cash game bad beats as well as tournament bubbles.

Try it now >>>

How does it work
      With Insured Play active, you will always win the equity you have in the pot when the cards open up in an all-in situation, regardless of the outcome.
      Using the Insured Play software is easy, just download the desktop software and it will be active while you play.

Fees
      Starting at 1.49% fee of the pot size, the fees can go down to as low as 0.25%, if you have insured 300 hands.

Curious? Click here to go the Insured Play website. All details are explained there.

pranav gupta

wow..what a smart concept to sell..this is really out of the box thinking. But i don’t think this is worth it for any serious poker player, because the bad beats would even out in the longer run. It is only worth when you are playing much higher stakes than what you can actually afford, and can’t afford to take a bad beat.

Made specially for retards who don’t get math. (As the poster before me realized)

That said, Bubble Insurance in tournaments actually does make a huge deal of sense mathematically, though I don’t expect any average poker player to understand why.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]