Tricky situation? Which one you choose and why?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

10 people are in a game show for $100,000.
      its the final round, You are one of the 2 finalists and 8 people have been beaten.

To beat the last opponent, both you and your competitor would vote either to SHARE or to KEEP, and on the basis of the votes would you get the amount.
      Considering you do not talk to the other contestant,
      The results are tallied as follows:

1. If Both you and your competitor vote for SHARE, both of you get to share the winning prize and get $50,000 only.

2. If one votes for SHARE and other for KEEP, the one who votes for KEEP gets $100,000 and the one voting for SHARE gets nothing.

3. If both vote for KEEP, both contestants dont get a single penny and instead the 8 contestants which had lost earlier get to keep 100,000 divided equally within them.

What would you vote and why??

Simon Mint
      Participant

It’s so simple I decided in 10 seconds. I would vote to keep.
      The most I can get would be 50k anyway because there is no way the other person is going to vote to share. If he does vote to share I get to win 100k.
      I don’t mind losing 50k by voting to keep because that is a lot better than losing 100k by voting share (assuming the other guy votes to keep).
      And if neither of us wins then 100k for 8 people is also fair and I could live with that.

i would give my opponent 50k so that he says SHARE and i will say KEEP…that way both of us gets 50K…..win win situation……and yes i would REALLY MIND losing 50K

i would give my opponent 50k so that he says SHARE and i will say KEEP…that way both of us gets 50K…..win win situation……and yes i would REALLY MIND losing 50K

Considering you do not talk to the other contestant,

Reading is hard.

Reading is hard.

who says i will talk to him….there are other ways to let him know…………

Reading is hard.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]