VC Poker VIP Upgrade – $9000 in freerolls

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Jan Hlobil
      Participant

For the remainder of November, all players who have downloaded the Victor Chandler Poker software through PokerGuru get a free VIP upgrade to Diamond level, granting you access to FOUR exclusive VIP freerolls with a total prizepool of $9000!

$5000 VIP Freeroll on the 15th of November
      $2000 VIP Freeroll on the 18th of November
      $1000 VIP Freeroll on the 17th and 23rd of November

The VIP status upgrade lasts for the remainder of this month so if you don’t have an account yet, click here to create one and don’t forget to claim a $25 free bankroll!

How to check your VIP Status
      After you’ve started up the software, simply click on ‘My Account’ in the top left of the VC Poker Lobby.

How to get your VIP level upgraded

If you’ve played in previous PokerGuru freerolls on Victor Chandler you’ll get automatically upgraded and accordingly get entry to the $5,000 and $2,000 VIP freerolls. For those who don’t have an account yet at VC Poker: Play in the PokerGuru Weekend Bonanza Freeroll this Saturday at 10 pm IST and get automatically upgraded to Diamond VIP, granting you access to a $1000 VIP freeroll! Registration for the VIP Freerolls opens two hours before the tournament begins.

Kindly let us know when your VIP status hasn’t been upgraded and we wish you best of luck in the VIP Freerolls 🙂

Simon Mint

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the info.
      But do you find it weird that there are 15 people registered for the freeroll when the registration is yet to start?

Thanks

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

BabyShark: I think ultra-VIP’s are automatically enrolled.

Registration for the $5,000 freeroll is now open!! 🙂

Simon Mint

Thanks for that Jan.
      I was beginning to get concerned that they might be playing for VC 🙂

ashok s

my id in vc is mh12cy420 and i played in the pokerguru freeroll but my vip level hasnt been upgraded. kindly help

vipul jain

my id is bish4526…i have played in aces unlimited tourney before…but my vip level is not upgraded….kindly help

Perry k

My id is Remixinit. Would appreciate an upgrade if possible. Gracias.

Poker Guru
      Participant

Dear Members,

Kindly note that the Diamond VIP upgrade is exclusive to members who originated to VC Poker via PokerGuru. Members who participated in previous freerolls are not automatically upgraded unless they satisfy the above mentioned requirement.

Members who do not satisfy this requirement need not lose heart. Just sign-up for the PokerGuru Weekend Bonanza Freeroll on 20th Nov at 10PM by posting your VC id on the forum and we will send you the password. In addition to this you will also be upgraded to Diamond VIP status and can participate in the $1000 freerolls on 23rd of November.

Perry k

^^^ Thx for the reply. Awaiting password. Cheers.

Anuj Arora

My account has been upgraded to vip status but where are the tournaments scheduled ?? i cant find any of those.. please help…

Myron Pereira
      Participant

Missed $ 5000 free roll ,
      any one played .Are entries to next one open now

$1000 Freeroll registration started, tournament will start in less than 1.5 hrs

Danielgray

Hey,

Missed the $5k freeroll. But looking forward to play in the next one.

I had played the previous tournament and had also downloaded VC from your link only. But my account has not be upgraded to VIP automatically. Kindly look into it.

My Userid is VyomZC

Thanks

– –

@ anuj22 :- which freeroll gonna start in 1.5 hrs man…i can’t see it ? 🙂

Anuj Arora

@ Jan : the players who are already registered for the freeroll are not ultra VIP n all they are the players who have won sattalites to this tournaments… 🙂 cheers….

Jan Hlobil
      Participant

@ Jan : the players who are already registered for the freeroll are not ultra VIP n all they are the players who have won sattalites to this tournaments… 🙂 cheers….

Hehe I figured too when I saw those freeroll feeders 🙂

??? I am quite unlucky to notice this place a bit late. I didn’t have VC account and I made one right now. What am I supposed to do if I want to play in tomorrow’s event? Please some one guide me.

Dhawannnn

VC-Dhawannnn

Dhawannnn

VC-Dhawannnn
      I received a mail which mentioned that my status has been updated to diamond but i still cannot register in the tournament.
      Why?

Danielgray

@Dhawaann

You were playing man. We both started at the same table. Although you were sitting out. I dont know if you came back later but atleast initially you were sitting out. Did you get blinded out?

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]