NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($25.73)
      BB ($12.41)
      UTG ($25)
      UTG+1 ($31.01)
      CO ($25)
      BTN ($26.81)

Dealt to Hero 7:heart: 5:heart:

UTG raises to $0.73, UTG+1 calls $0.73, CO calls $0.73, fold, Hero calls $0.63, fold

FLOP ($3.17) K:club: 3:heart: 4:spade:

Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, CO bets $2, Hero raises to $5

Is this a good line to take?

Simon Mint
      Participant

I think that’s a good semi-bluff…you have a 1 outer backdoor flush and a gutshot…..ofc if you’re faced with a reraise you could consider folding.
      As a rule, playing a small gapped suited connector from SB is not a very good idea….but if it works for you then great!

Ya i like your rule. But here I felt i could outplay the initial raiser on some boards if i wanted to.

I have one question though. Since we have a 1 outer backdoor and a gutshot, cant we call his re raise. If we suckout and anyone says anything we can say we were pot committed. Because i have a strong feeling we will win here lots of times.

Simon Mint
      Participant

playing 57h oop and outplaying your opponent will happen maybe 1 out of 10 times.
      In the long run you are just going to spew your bankroll at something that is a long shot.

saby

Pre flop fold…on the flop fold… maybe u can outplay opponents…but do u need to do that…just play straight on 10 tables u will have a better hourly than trying to outplay people. 🙂

But on high stakes poker i see durrrr outplaying the opponents all the time. How can i start playing like him? I think i have the potential. What do you think?

And how do i play on ten tables? Cant get reads on opponents if i play more than on table.

sunny sen

But on high stakes poker i see durrrr outplaying the opponents all the time. How can i start playing like him? I think i have the potential. What do you think?

And how do i play on ten tables? Cant get reads on opponents if i play more than on table.

soild post, have u heard of the 2p2trollcat?

its problem

saby

Lol hum he can outplay his opponents cos he is on high stakes and he has worked his way up learning along the way… 75s has 35% equity against a 15% range a UTG is normally tighter than that…what equity do u require here btw…whats the % of time u make ur hand…if u make ur hand will he pay u his stack or will he fold if he thinks he is behind….it will take some time for u to think abt these questions and answer them accurately…the day u can do that u will be able to play like Durrrr… on this topic at night times search a guy called Camzace he plays 54 tables of 180 man turbos and wins day in day out…wondering how he does it ;)…. to get reads use a HUD…and Rayan Fee has said “If u want to learn poker play 4 tables or less”…my suggestion dont play 10 tables till u know what ur doing…running at full speed in the wrong direction wont help u…. get the direction correct then run….btw Rayan fee has a small guide to 6Max cash u will get it on the net..read that and start following that

sunny sen

its problem

no money poker, everyone solid

Lol, Epic troll here!

This entire thread is one big joke, though OP did play this hand. He is in fact a very strong player who can play 24 tables at a time! He clearly has nothing better to do when he isn’t playing tho 😛

check raises are for old nits. open shove and commit urself. U gotta hav the haaart and committment to this game

General Tao

check raises are for old nits. open shove and commit urself. U gotta hav the haaart and committment to this game

LOL…

I wouldn’t check-raise against three opponents on the flop. You got to follow through on the turn then and I don’t think your hand is strong enough for such commitment.

LOL…

I wouldn’t check-raise against three opponents on the flop. You got to follow through on the turn then and I don’t think your hand is strong enough for such commitment.

dam now im not sure who is trollin and who isnt

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]