with 100 bb does goindi makes right move to risk his t life ?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Arturo

Abhishek Goindi busts out
      Posted 2 hours 44 minutes ago by peterabraham78
      MPC Red Dragon runner-up Abhishek Goindi’s stay has come to an end in this APPT Main Event. With a stack of 19200, Goindi was on the button when this hand took place. UTG+1 opens the action to 600 with blinds at 100-200 with running ante of 25. He gets 2 callers before it comes around to Goindi who makes it 2200.
      Original raiser repops to 4200. Others get out of the way and Goindi 5-bet it to 9200 and gets flatted.
      Flop is Jc 7c 8s . Raiser fires out a bet of 10000 effectively putting Goindi all-in. Holding AcKc Goindi calls, with overcards and the nut flush draw. But bricks on the turn and river are not kind, keeping his opponents’s pocket Nines steady to win the hand and bust out the Indian.
      End of the road for Abhishek Goindi as he dejectedly makes his way towards the exit.

As played it seems standard i feel only the 5bet sizing should have been a bit more something around 11k + rest seems fine.

standard hand, really unlucky for goindi the clown cudnt fold 99 and he misses gazzlion outs

standard hand, really unlucky for goindi the clown cudnt fold 99 and he misses gazzlion outs

+1

I actually like Goindi’s sizing, because it kinda induces the guy to spew either by flatting or 6-bet shoving a weak hand. He’s never folding KK or AA, but with a sizing of 11k he’s less likely to spaz out.

Also, if we question Goindi’s play…no idea what to say about the other guy. And to be honest if he plays like this I would put even 250bb at risk against him with a good hand. Goindi got super unlucky here.

Arturo

its played nicely, goindi was fav to win this, but then also 100 bb is it worth in main event ???

A weak-ish low variance line in such “deep stack live” tournaments would be to just flat on the button and play small ball trap-py. I have found in Goa live tourneys atleast, that weaker players are averse to folding to 3-bets at deep stacks/low blind levels even when they are OOP. 3-betting them with a “not made” hand like AKs at low blind levels is prolly a higher variance (not in-correct though) line. Perfect played by Goindi for online play though (even at deep stacks).

Well vinay anyone who’s getting that much in with 99 also does it with AQ and AJ so I like Goindi’s play.

prabhat.. agreed.. (we may have all played it the same way) … but OP’s concern is also valid at some level ..in the sense that should a skilled player like Goindi in a deep stacked “live” tourney be shoving pre with AKs at initial level? (the stacks actually went in post flop but they were committed pre)..

prabhat.. agreed.. (we may have all played it the same way) … but OP’s concern is also valid at some level ..in the sense that should a skilled player like Goindi in a deep stacked “live” tourney be shoving pre with AKs at initial level? (the stacks actually went in post flop but they were committed pre)..

his edge is that he doesn’t fold AK here, most fish do after 3betting and facing a 4bet

adi, any thoughts on flatting from the button with AKs early stage (with bad loose passive/aggro players in the hand)?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]