Won a seat to $1,000,000 Turbo Takedown :D

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

OMG I cant believe I just won a seat to one of the biggest online tournaments in Pokerstars and that too on my birthday(22nd December) xD.

I had only 332 fpps something and decided to play sit n go 20 players(300 fpp buy in :P) where 2 players are given entry to turbo takedown tournament and I finished in top 2. Btw I hardly play sit n go tournaments and whenever I play I finish in top 2/top 5 thanks to pokerguru for its videos which has helped me a lot.

Anuj Arora

hey thats great anuj, i hope u make the most of this opportunity and make your this bithday a memorable one…:) best of luck…

May the flop bless your cards

Denny

Congratulations and Good Luck … 😉

Danielgray

Awesome Anuj!

Take down that tourney. 🙂 Good luck!

Anuj Arora

Hey Daniel how have you been????? have not seen you active these days… hows the game treating you????

May the Flop Bless your cards

Michal Strba

good luck buddy …keep your cool…am sure with a lot of donks there will be sharks too…but enjoy the game..raise the name of india…all the way to the top …congrats !!….. 🙂

thank you guys 🙂

APB1989

All the best buddy make the most of it…

Sourav Roy

good luck man………..take them down……

Denny

When is the tourney ??

Tourney was held on 27th December. I came 9017th something got busted by a donk who was going all in every other hand.

Randers

if you care to post a few hands from the tournament would might be able to have a better result next time!!!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]