World Cup Guessing Game

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      Poker Guru
      Participant

With the World Cup close to its Grand Finale, PokerGuru is giving you a chance to add even more excitement to the last few games. Make a correct prediction for the final match-up in the Cricket World Cup 2011 and you could be one of 5 lucky members to win a free bankroll of $10 on 888 Poker.

Members who do not have a 888 account can download it here

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Simply post your answer on this thread e.g. India and South Africa.

2. 5 lucky members will win a free bankroll of $10 on 888 Poker

3. Entries valid till 29th March 14:00 PM.

*All transfers will be made on 888 screenname as mentioned in member profiles. To enter/edit screen-names visit your profile and update Screen Info before posting.

How to Enter Screen-Name:

1. Click on your ScreenName on the forum post e.g. We would need to click on “Poker Guru” on the left of this post and click on “View Profile” or simply click on your userid in the member sign-in area on the front page.

2. Signed in members will be able to Edit profile. Follow “Edit Profile”>>”Screen Info”>>Enter Screen Names and press Update. The data is updated automatically.

Good Luck Everyone!

India vs Sri Lanka

INDIA v/s Sri Lanka

Pakistan vs NZ 😛

INDIA v/s Sri Lanka

India vs Sri Lanka

richestuser

India vs Sri Lanka

Denny

India v Sri Lanka

APB1989

India vs NZ

india vs srilamka

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you members for participating. This contest is now closed. Results will be declared before the WC Finals!

Request all members who have participated to fill in their 888 Screen-names in their member profiles.

1. Click on your PokerGuru ScreenName on the forum post e.g. We would click on “techdemo” on the left of this post and click on “View Profile” or simply click on your userid in the member sign-in area on the front page.

2. Signed in members will be able to Edit profile. Follow “Edit Profile”>>”Screen Info”>>Enter Screen Names and press Update. The data is updated automatically.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Congratulations donkabOmber, MumbaiMagic, richestuser, gameover and vsoneja for winning the World Cup Guess and Win contest! 🙂

Request all winners to update their profile with 888 Screen-name to claim the free bankroll!

Also checkout the $200 Guaranteed Tournament at 888 Poker on 3rd April. For details click here.

1. Click on your ScreenName on the forum post e.g. We would need to click on “techdemo” on the left of this post and click on “View Profile” or simply click on your userid in the member sign-in area on the front page.

done and thanks a lot

Denny

Congratulations to India – great performance and I wish them every success in the FINAL … Good Luck !!!!

Denny

Congratulations donkabOmber, MumbaiMagic, richestuser, gameover and vsoneja for winning the World Cup Guess and Win contest! 🙂

Request all winners to update their profile with 888 Screen-name to claim the free bankroll!

Also checkout the $200 Guaranteed Tournament at 888 Poker on 3rd April. For details click here.

1. Click on your ScreenName on the forum post e.g. We would need to click on “techdemo” on the left of this post and click on “View Profile” or simply click on your userid in the member sign-in area on the front page.

Done and a BIG THANKS !!!

Hello PokerGuru, Thanks for the bonus!
      For some wierd reason, my 888.com account has been disabled temporarily.
      I have sent them a mail today to sort out the issue.
      I was wondering if it would be possible for you to give me a few days to sort out the issue.
      Or if someone could collect the $10 on 888.com on my behalf and transfer it to me later?
      Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@gameover000: Just update your 888 account id once the issue is sorted out and post on this thread to claim your free bankroll.

@vsoneja
      and @MumbaiMagic have been credited the $10 free bankroll. Good Luck at the tables! 🙂

Denny

@gameover000: Just update your 888 account id once the issue is sorted out and post on this thread to claim your free bankroll.

@vsoneja
      and @MumbaiMagic have been credited the $10 free bankroll. Good Luck at the tables! 🙂

Monies received .. Thanks .. and GOOD LUCK INDIA in Mumbai !!!!

Havent received me manies

Poker Guru
      Participant

@rishestuser/donkab0mber : you have been credited the free $10 bankroll. Good Luck 🙂

richestuser

thanks a lot..pokerguru…..

Thanks @techdemo, will do it as soon as the issue is sorted!

Hey @techdemo, the issue has been resolved.
      My 888.com id is: gameover000
      Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@gameover000 : Your bankroll has now been credited! Good Luck!

@techdemo: Got it buddy! Thanks!

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]

PokerGuru - The ONE Stop for Indian Poker Players

Follow us on social media
[easy-followers title="Social Followers" total_type="text_before" columns="row" template="metro"]
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=1]