WSOP Bracelet Winner starts site to stop cheaters

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

World Series of Poker bracelet winner Todd “Dan Druff” Witteles has launched a site dedicated to keep cheaters and fraudsters away from the poker community. The site features a blog from Witteles and a forum where poker players can discuss poker cheaters and how to avoid them. Also, there will be a radio show on the site in the near future.

“Why did I start this site? Because I love the game of poker. And because I hate what the scumbags and criminals are doing to it. Prior to the “boom” of 2003, the poker community was small and close-knit. Cheating was localized to a few people engaging in collusion or other small-time scams. Times have changed. Poker has become big business, and the massive amount of money involved has attracted many bottom-feeders of our society,” Wittleles writes on his site.

Simon Mint
      Participant

Very nice +1 to this guy. Maybe that Head and Shoulders will help cleanse away the dirt…

Rajat Agarwal
      Keymaster

hehe.. Well this will be interesting..Should get some controversies going for sure.

richestuser

He must be victim of FTP …… or UB scandal….. In both the cases culprits simply walked away.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]