8 mins Read
Great opportunities are rare and for any aspiring poker player, there’s nothing greater than having a generous bankroll to progress in the game. Keeping this in mind, MadOverPoker has announced the return of its popular Bankroll Challenge (BRC) that not only provides that much-needed financial boost to play, but a healthy competitive arena to hone and prove one’s skills.
The challenge exclusively aims at aspiring players, providing them a chance to learn on the go, with a hefty 4x bonus amount on deposits and an opportunity to make a name for themselves as online pros.
In its continuous efforts by MadOverPoker team to be among the chief online action-drivers in the country, BRC is among those promotions that actually equips you to win and play more!
The team has also introduced new updates to the program after feedback from previous contenders. BRC is now available in four different categories, players may choose their stakes and investment amounts, and can gain profits based on their ability to achieve these targets.
In the process, a player not only makes a great return on his/her investment but will also learn the art of managing a bankroll – something that is crucial for any poker player. Not just that, it is also an opportunity for players to move up and choose stakes that they were previously skeptical to explore.
BRC 3.0 will be conducted over a 3-week period, starting on May 4, 10pm till May 25, 10pm.
There are four categories in the challenge, based on the stakes with limited seats available – Explorers (₹2/₹4), Grinders (₹5/₹10), Rounders (₹10/₹20) and Sharks (₹25/₹50).
To apply, simply fill up the application form available here.
Participants will get 3x of the deposit amount as Bonus Bankroll (in BM), so total bankroll = 4x (x + 3x)
The 4x Bankroll will be released in three parts (Part A, Part B and Part C) as following –
1. Part A Bankroll will be released on May 4 2018, at the start of the BRC. Alternatively, Part A Bankroll will be provided at the time of registration, up to May 10.
2. Part B Bankroll will be released on May 11, at the end of the first week of BRC 3.0. Alternatively, Part B Bankroll will be provided a week after registration (in case of late registration).
3. Part C Bankroll will be released on May 18, at the end of the second week of BRC 3.0. Alternatively, Part C Bankroll will be provided a week after the release of the Part B Bankroll (in case of late registration).
In case a player exhausts the allotted bankroll within a given week, they may use the discounted SBS codes to replenish the bankrolls.
Terms and Conditions –
1. Participants are free to choose which games (NLHE or PLO) to play within the category, throughout the duration of the BRC 3.0.
2. Participants are restricted to play only within the stakes defined in their Category, for the entire duration of BRC 3.0.
3. Participants are not allowed to play on Heads-up tables for the entire duration of BRC 3.0.
4. Participants are not allowed to play any tournaments with their allotted Bankroll for the entire duration of BRC 3.0. They can, however, deposit separately for any tournaments and cash out the winnings from such tournaments separately.
5. Final payouts will be based on the number of raked hands played during the entire course of BRC 3.0
6. Leaderboard prizes will be based on the final standings on May 25, but players will get 3 complete weeks to finish their individual raked hand targets (in case of late registration).
Leaderboard type – Raked hands (Play max raked hands during the course of BRC 3.0)
1 LBP = 1 raked hand played.
There will be 4 leader boards, one for each category.
Terms and Conditions–
1. Positions awarded – Top 5 on each leaderboard.
2. Leaderboards are open for all MOP players.
3. BRC Players are eligible to chase the leaderboard for their category only.
4. The participants need to finish 7,500 raked hands by the end of the challenge to qualify for the leaderboard prizes.
What is the selection procedure?
What if a player decides to quit mid-way?
If for any reason, a player decides to opt out of BRC 3.0 during the course of the challenge:
A) Before a player completes 14 days – The initial deposit will be given back, but any losses made with the bankroll provided by MOP will be subtracted from that. Winnings, if any, will be forfeited.
B) After you complete 14 days – You get payout based on the payout structure.
For complete information, click here.
Apart from the popular BRC, MadOverPoker team has also introduced Daily Payoffs tournaments. The daily tournaments take place each day at 7:30 pm and follow a re-entry format withbuy-ins ranging from ₹400 – ₹1,000 and corresponding guarantees which are lucrative and great value.
That’s not all, simply deposit ₹12,000 using the deposit code “PAYOFF” to avail tickets to all the tournaments for the week!
MOP team has also added two new daily Chill tournaments apart from their existing Afternoon Chill event and players can avail tickets to all the three events in a day by simply depositing ₹3,000 using deposit code “CHILL”.