[QUOTE=rachna;18352]I had played on spartan a few months ago, i started with a small deposit and played 20nl and 50nl, and won over some 12-13 k in a week .
– This was not on one single table, session, or a day .
– This was a weeks hardwork .
– But the spartan guy told me that if your “net winnings (regardless of them being separate sessions) ” are above 10k, tds will be deducted. This is absolutely ridiculous. Imagine you sit for a week, grind 20nl like a maniac !!!! and then u have 30% of your winnings taken .
– The only way to get around this as told by them was to withdraw before your “net winnings” go above 10k , i.e., lets say you deposit 5k, and make 14k, its time to withdraw. But what about players who want to build a roll, move up stakes, and keep some money in their online account, without having to go through the hassle of repeatedly depositing. (you could say start with a big deposit, but hey, not practical) .
– They did tell me they will issue the tds certificate, but seriously? this is a major inconvenience to online cash grinders.
– No other site in India follows this kind of tds deduction. Baazi, khelo, adda, or any other site usually deduct tds on 50-100 tables or vip tables or whatever, which is a simple way to keep tab. (i hate that too, this is a reason, online cash games in Indian Poker scene will never reach the kind of level they did back in the poker boom years abroad.) with 30% being deducted + the rake + the variance, good luck trying to beat the game. But thats not the issue right now. We ll come to that later.
– So Spartan, here is the good part – I love your software. its the best right now in terms of software the Indian online scene. But if you really think that what you’re doing with the tds doesnt have a bad impact on the convenience of online grinders, think again.
– Its not easy to play keeping in mind that you shouldnt win above 10k !!!!!!!! especially when you’re playing 10 tables at a time on various sites !!!!!
THIS POST WASNT MEANT TO BE HOSTILE OR ANYTHING, JUST A HONEST PROBLEM THAT YOU NEED TO IMMEDIATELY ADDRESS, GOOD LUCK TO THe team at SPARTAN .[/QUOTE]